Aged Care EmployeesAged Care Employees
Classification: Part Time & Full Time
Location: Shoalhaven NSW
Applications close: 28/08/2022
Salary Range: $43,000.00 - $47,500.00
If you are passionate and committed to making a positive difference in the lives of older Australians, come and join our fantastic IRT team today.
We have a range of shifts available over a 7 day roster, with both part time and full time opportunities available, at the below sites:
- IRT Greenwell Gardens (Nowra)
- IRT Culburra
- IRT St Georges Basin
- IRT Sarah Claydon
- Salary Packaging options available – more money in your back pocket!
- Access to accredited training courses via our very own IRT Academy
- Multiple career pathways
- Birthday Leave – relax and take a day off on us!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Wellness programs
- Visa sponsorship options
- Relocation packages available
About the role:
You will assist our residents with their daily care needs and domestic duties in accordance with their Care Plan. As an individual with a genuine interest in aged care, you will ensure a high standard of care is provided at all times as well as continuously contribute to improvements that support residents and the care team.
Don’t have a qualification, don’t worry we’ve got you covered!
We have a number of pathways available that allow you to study for free, via our IRT Academy. Apply now to talk to someone about this exciting opportunity today!
To be successful you will have:
- A Certificate III or Certificate IV in Individual Support, or willing to complete a Certificate III. You can do this via our IRT Academy
- Flexibility and availability to work shifts that include weekends, late afternoons and/or evenings
- Experience working with a range of cognitive and physical abilities (desirable)
- A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn, and contribute as part of a team
- Have the ability to put a smile on a residents face and brighten their day
Why work with IRT?
IRT Group is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit seniors’ lifestyle and care providers, with a dedicated team of over 2800 employees.
To learn more about IRT visit our website – www.irt.org.au
All successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks, a pre-employment functional assessment, confirmation of flu & COVID -19 vaccinations, NDIS Worker Screening Check and a National Criminal History Check.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) Canberra ACT Today