- $76,611 - $95,873 ( plus super)
- Brindabella Park - ACT
ASD Workforce Intelligence (ASDWI) is looking for new staff to join our small, fast paced team.
ASDWI cover a wide range of Workforce Reporting and Workforce Management services including Position Management, Job Families and Organisational Structure and Design.
Our Establishments Officers possess a technical mindset as the roles include a large volume of data entry and good attention to detail. We can provide you with on the job training and mentoring.
Our Workforce Planning Officers are responsible for researching and updating workforce plans and strategies to meet the workforce requirements for the agency.
About our Team
ASD’s People & Organisational Develop Branch delivers strategic and operational workforce services that enable organisational capability. As a part of the ASDWI team you will work in a high profile, fast paced environment to achieve complex workforce management and planning outcomes.
Our Ideal Candidate
Successful applicants will be motivated, accountable, outcomes driven and future focused, and ideally have experience in a human resource or similar environment.
We are seeking candidates who
- Possess well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with and develop collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Possess strong integrity, resilience and problem solving skills.
- Can demonstrate initiative, sound judgement and strong organisation skills.
- Can draw from their expertise to solve problems, identify improvements and offer credible, consistent advice.
Candidate Information Pack - PDF Opens in new window