- Permanent Full time Opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements considered
- Values and purpose driven organisation
Yarra Valley Water (YVW) provides essential water supply and sanitation services to over 2 million people who live and work in the northern and eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We see a bright future that starts with people. Our award-winning culture fosters an inclusive, collaborative work environment and provides the development opportunities, flexibility and support that enable high levels of achievement and personal satisfaction.
The Customer Accounts Coordinator role is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the customer debt management team to achieve corporate and team performance targets. The Workflow Coordinator will also provide day to day internal communications and knowledge for the team, to ensure frontline staff are kept up to date with the information they need to provide exemplary service to customers.
The main requirements of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Provide responsive subject matter expertise and troubleshooting assistance for team
- Identify, develop and implement team processes improvement opportunities
- Coordinate work allocations and resources within a multi-functioning team to ensure the delivery of the highest level of customer service, whilst collecting outstanding debt.
- Own a portfolio of very high-risk debtors to ensure payment of accounts
- Assess gaps in knowledge with YVW employees and determine the most appropriate way to provide training to close any skill gaps.
- Conduct quality evaluations in line with criteria, for the CDM manager to deliver
- Ensure the team’s Knowledge Management System and Controlled Document is kept up to date with the latest content and is maintained in accordance with corporate guidelines
What are we looking for ?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working with customers experiencing financial difficulty highly regarded
- Proven decision-making abilities strongly preferred
- Ability to successfully negotiate with customers and other external parties
- This full-time role is classified as an Officer Level 3, salary range $94,238.08 to $100,319.96 per annum dependent on experience, plus 10.5% superannuation
- Home office set up allowance provided
- Generous personal leave entitlements
- Training and development opportunities
- Free flu vaccinations
- Social events, skill-sharing and networking opportunities
We may be a water utility, but at heart we’re a people business, that’s why we are committed to becoming a hybrid workforce, click here to learn more about our hybrid working principles.
How to apply
Applications should include a supporting Cover Letter and Resume.
Closing date: 15th August 2022
Yarra Valley Water is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and strongly encourages applications from all types of people, from all walks of life. We believe diversity of thinking fosters innovation and delivers better outcomes for our customers, and we value a workforce that’s a match for our diverse community.
This position is available for internal and external applicants.
Successful applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and agree to provide information for pre-employment checks, if required for the position (which may include police records checks).