Job descriptionHolcim Australia- world's largest construction company driven by sustainable solutions
Customer Service Officer
- Permanent, full time
- Norwest, NSW
- Reporting to CS Team Leader
- Regular overtime available Mon-Fri
- 13.5% superannuation
- Overtime rates paid for overtime worked
- A range of employee discounts
- Access to mental and physical wellbeing initiatives
- Learning and Development programs
- Recognition and service awards
In this role, you will be joining a well-established team who provide Customer Service support to our fantastic clients. Working in a fun environment you will be dealing with a wide range of people from labourers to project managers which combine inbound enquiries and outbound order confirmations.
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously and advise them of any delays
- Process customer orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain regular and effective communication with both sales and production staff
- Escalate any customer issues that you are unable to resolve to the appropriate department/manager
- Liaise with despatchers as necessary to effectively reduce costs whilst maintaining optimum service levels to customers
- Ensure full knowledge and compliance with the Allocation Procedure Manual
- Consistently improve on processes
- Duties may be varied from time to time consistent with the employee's training and skills and such varied duties are to be performed to standards that will be specified as required
- Liaising with the Operation and Scheduling teams to ensure our customer's requirements are understood and met in a timely manner
- Be the main point of contact for customers and employees
- Previous experience in a customer service similar role
- Available to work shifts starting between 5:30am and 8am and finishing from 3:30pm to 6pm
- You will need to work every second Saturday morning a month, paid at overtime rates
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate openly and effectively with customers and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level proficiency in Google & MS Office
Holcim is a global leader in the construction industry and has been operating for over 100 years, who now employ over 3,700 people across 400 sites in Australia.
Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, we are enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now to find out more.