Job description( Job Number: MEL13267)
NOBU - Food & Beverage Attendants
Part Time Opportunities
NOBU is the world’s most recognised Japanese restaurant, known for its innovative yet refined Japanese cuisine with over 30 restaurants worldwide! The split level venue at our very own NOBU Melbourne features a sushi bar, private dining room as well as the main restaurant and bar!
This is a very rare opportunity as we are on the lookout for talented and professional front of house staff to join the NOBU team now! You will have strong bar & restaurant experience, refined customer service skills to build rapport with all guests and thrive in a fast paced modern restaurant.
If you have a strong passion and understanding of the hospitality industry and are able to deliver nothing less than the best customer experience than this role if for you!
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in a fine dining establishment is preferred
- Ability to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment and passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Exceptional grooming standards to meet 5 star expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to work around a 7 day rotating roster and must be available weekends
- Must be fully vaccinated (with two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) or have a genuine medical exemption to be eligible to work onsite
What we offer you:
- Free meals while on shift and other great benefits
- High quality uniforms, freshly laundered by Crown
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking
- Recognition for your talents and contribution
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our award-winning team, please submit your resume now.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 21st August 2022
Job Food & Beverage
Primary Location Melbourne
Position Status Part Time