- Supportive work environment
- Work life balance
- Generous offer for the ideal candidate
- Diversity is welcomed
- Rewarding future
Our medical Centre has an opening for the position of a full time or part time General Practitioner. The ideal candidate for this position is a General Practitioner who would offer quality care to all its patients.
- Position for a full time or part time GP
- Split mixed billing offer
- Contractor based engagement type
- Agency worker placement type
The medical facility:
This medical Centre offers quality service and tremendous care to all its patients. While offering a wide range of services, these services are offered in a comfortable and accessible environment.
We remain committed to finding medical jobs that would apply to your individual preferences. This is inclusive of comprehensive service by understanding your requirements, connecting you with suitable medical clinics, negotiating offers and contractual terms with clinics, and guiding your every step.
To view, our comprehensive list of vacancies visit our website: https://www.medfuture.com.au/find-jobs/.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proficient with common general practice conditions
- The GP must hold a General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP, FACRRM, or VR GP preferred
In order to apply for the GP position please forward an updated copy of your resume to us. For inquiries regarding this position that you wish to keep confidential, please feel free to contact Gaya on 0452 468 515 or Cheny on 0420 468 717
If this role does not seem applicable to you, do not waver to get in touch with us to inquire about other vacancies that might be of interest to you.
REF ID GP7353
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- GP: 1 year (Required)
- AHPRA registration (Required)