Are you an energetic Personal Trainer who is passionate about health, fitness and well-being? Then come and join the team at Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Club - Ryde and establish your career today.
- We offer a spectacular club environment;
- You will work for an organization with a team orientated culture;
- We offer flexible working hours;
To be successful in this role, you will be enthusiastic, motivated and focused on developing your career. Reporting to the Health and Fitness Manager you will be supported by a team of professionals who will provide coaching and mentoring with the aim of assisting you in reaching your Personal Training career goals.
At Next Gen we have comprehensive induction programs for our new and existing Members creating multiple opportunities to build your own client base. So regardless if you are just starting out or a seasoned professional, we are looking for you to join us today and to start making a difference to our Members lives!
Gym floor commitments will vary from 12 to 20 hours over a 7-day roster providing you with the flexibility to:
- develop your personal training skills;
- be rewarded for your effort and balance your personal commitments;
- peak periods that aim to maximise your earning potential occur from 5.30pm to 8.30pm so we do request your flexibility around these hours;
- casual hours offering you greater flexibility.
- Hold Certificate III & Certificate IV in Fitness;
- Professional accreditation with AUSactive or Physical Activity Australia;
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR certificate;
- Computer literate;
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Professional work ethic & entrepreneurial spirit; and
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a PT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending the gym floor & reception area;
- Running gym floor HIIT classes;
- Maintaining the gym equipment;
- Mentoring & fostering Member relationships; and
- Building a strong PT business.
- A current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
APPLY TODAY - to kick start your Next Gen career and start making a positive difference to lives of many!
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- All Next Gen employees require a working with children clearance