Buildsafe is a market leader in providing height safety systems and solutions within the building and construction space. Our Safety systems include guardrail edge protection, void protection Systems and Scaffolding. We are commited to our staff and their safety, and we pride ourselves on sending our employees home safely to their family and friends every day! We truly value our employees and have a host of reward and recognition programs and benefits to keep staff loving coming to work!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Loading and unloading of trucks, ensuring that all required equipment is loaded, components match the picking/gear list and the loads are secured
- Setting up of gear and product on site
- Submission of reports, truck maintenance records, safe work method statements and other documents as required!
Qualifications & experience
- Whilst we love experience.... In order to join us, no previous experience is actually necessary, of course it is preferred but we are willing to train and grow anyone with an attitude to learn! However, the work is physical - so as long as you are up for the challenge, we will support you.
- MR/Forklift and Basic Scaff tickets are 'legendary' to us, so if you have these! Make sure you apply.
- No White Card? No worries!! – we will help you get this
- Fortnightly BBQs with your Crew + Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Full PPE & Awesome Uniform (Summer & Winter) Provided
- Reward & Recognition Program & 'Employee of the Moment' Incentives
- Awesome growth and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program for Employees and their families
- Social Events & Activities - Mid Year Parties + Christmas
- Leading hand and career pathways available for the right individuals.
Job Type: Casual