- Work within beautiful Prahran with Chapel Street precinct at your doorstep
- 3 days in office, 2 from home | 9am - 5pm
- $60 annual salary package | ASAP start date
We are currently seeking an Office/Administration Coordinator to work with one of our clients in their brand new Prahran office.
What's on Offer:
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary of $60k and will work within beautiful Prahran with Chapel Street precinct at your doorstep. This is a permanent full-time position but we are open to a part-time alternative of 4 days a week.
- Business hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with flexible working arrangements (2 days from home, 3 in office)
- Close to public transport and the great shops and cafes Chapel Street have to offer.
- ASAP start date with great training and support
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include coordinating online training sessions, working alongside and supporting varying internal teams, sourcing and coordinating venues and equipment for events and organising timetables. This position will also require some interstate travel - one or two days once a quarter.
This position is highly likely to evolve so we are looking for candidates who are adaptable and take/use their initiative.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar administration position
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities, strong logistics management skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Very good interpersonal skills, the ability to relate effectively to professionals
How to Apply:
We are recruiting for an ASAP start! If this sounds like the role you're looking for APPLY NOW. If you would like more information or for a confidential discussion contact Ella on 0498 134 107 - SMAART Recruitment.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Metro Bondi NSW 2026 Today