Contact Name : Adam Saunders
Contact Phone : 07 3231 1213
Contact Email : [email protected]
Location : Melbourne CBD
Job Type : Permanent
Job Salary : AU$90000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum
Are you a Product Analyst eager for a new and rewarding role?
Our client is a reputable global law firm with offices based in all the major cities in Australia including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. They are seeking to employ a Product Developer to join their team in Sydney.
What benefits does our client offer?
The firm's benefits you will have access to will include:
- Health and wellbeing, including subsidised gym memberships, annual flu vaccination, skin checks, sporting and social activities.
- Flexibility: Hybrid and flexible working arrangements to support you in your work and life commitments and support working from home.
- Leave: ability to purchase additional annual leave, access to an inclusive and flexible parental leave policy - 26 weeks paid parental leave with no minimum service for permanent employees.
The Role and Responsibilities
You will join the product development team, and contribute to the delivery of initiatives in line with the firm's product development and innovation strategy.
As a Product Developer, you will:
- Build web and mobile applications in the OutSystems low code development platform.
- Contribute to the solution design process for new ideas.
- Process map existing processes and work with the relevant teams to identify improvements.
- Conduct market scans of technology to solve specific issues within the business.
Ideally, to be the right candidate and be successful, you will:
- Have 2 years' experience with hands-on application development, whether being a specific coding language or with platforms such as OutSystems, Mendix or Appian.
- An understanding of the application development lifecycle and exposure to product planning/roadmaps.
- Be commercially aware and have a pragmatic approach to the design and build process.
Ideally, you will have solid experience within a professional services environment, preferably legal and/or hold a law degree as well.
I am an IT recruitment consultant here at empire group, recruiting IT professionals primarily within the legal industry. I am a former lawyer who is passionate about legal technology and innovation, and helping IT professionals take the next step in their careers. If the above role is of interest, please reach out and we can discuss this opportunity or any others that may be available.
Job Ref: 21858
Phone: (07) 3231 1213
Email: [email protected]
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format or send me an email.