THE OPPORTUNITYAtomi is an online education technology platform on a mission to help unlock the world’s potential by optimising the way we teach and learn. Our team and business have grown massively in just a few short years, and we’re ready to scale even further.
Founded circa 2011, Atomi began with just a few how-to maths videos. It turned out that students and teachers enjoyed our simple, engaging and practical style. We now deliver millions of lessons to students yearly, inspiring a love for learning beyond the classroom and empowering students and teachers to work better together with data, insights and more.
As part of this growth, we’re looking for a Reviewer with high-school syllabus knowledge in Business Studies, Economics and Legal Studies to proofread and edit syllabus-aligned scripts, quizzes and lessons to be used in our interactive courses for students.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Proofread and edit syllabus-aligned scripts, quizzes and lessons to be used in our interactive courses for high school students.
- Set standards for high-quality content by providing feedback on your team’s work.
- Work with writers and video designers to craft a polished final product that teachers and students will love.
- Collaborate with the production team to deliver high-quality educational content in required timeframes.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO ATOMI
- An eagle eye for editorial detail and a love for the written word.
- A willingness to provide meaningful feedback to peers to help their development as content writers.
- A mastery of Business Studies, Legal Studies or Economics at a high-school level
- A passion for education and flipped learning models.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a great plus, but if you are willing to get your hands dirty on our mission to change education that’s all that matters.
- Previous copyediting experience would be a bonus!
WORKING AT ATOMI
- Flexible hours. We work around your schedule so you can fit in work time, uni time, study time, family time and time off.
- Generous leave plan. Our permanent team enjoy unlimited paid leave!
- Flexible work locations. Whether you’re based in Sydney or interstate, our teams enjoy the option to work wherever suits them best.
- Opportunities to grow. We provide opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge across a range of interests and fields.
- Wellness and wellbeing. We offer all Atomi team members an all-inclusive LifeWorks subscription from the very day you join. LifeWorks is an industry-leading employee assistance program that can support you to feel and be your best self. You’ll also enjoy an additional two days of paid leave per year to focus on your wellbeing.
- Parental leave. We support new parents by offering 14 weeks of paid parental leave plus an additional four weeks of paid leave for the birthing parent.
- Work with the best. We know you want to work alongside the best, so we work hard to hire only the best.
- Regular social in-person and remote events. Including team sports competitions, trivia nights and themed annual events.
- Atomi access. Free access to Atomi for you and your family members.
- Onsite teams. We’re centrally located to all the Sydney CBD can offer, including excellent restaurants, Victoria Park, Broadway Shopping Centre and public transport. Our office is complete with a relaxing lounge, fantastic technology and all the best snacks.
ADDITIONAL INFOMATIONHow to apply
For us, bringing people on board is a big deal, so we’d like to start by getting to know you, your values and your previous experience. Please apply with your current resume and anything else you’d like us to know.
At Atomi, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Atomi and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Medfuture Medical Recruitment - AU Macleay Island QLD Today
International SOS Sydney NSW Today