Roads & Highways - Civil Design Engineer / Project Manager - Infrastructure
Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Engineering Civil/Structural Engineering
$110,000 - $149,999 + Bens + Flex
The company in brief:
This respected multi-disciplinary international consultancy has a consistent track record of winning and delivering landmark projects throughout Australia and overseas.
As part of a highly successful transport team, you are well-supported with the opportunity to deliver your own smaller projects (design lead & project management) and take part in a team effort to execute the design on multi-billion dollar transport infrastructure projects.
Depending on the project, you'll have direct access to the Director, Civil Engineering (Roads, Highways & Drainage) as a mentor and advocate of your career development.
A one-team supportive and welcoming culture, multi-faceted mega engineering projects and flexible working conditions are what makes this an excellent opportunity to continue to develop your career for the long term.
The team will value your knowledge in:
- Civil infrastructure and earthworks design
- Roads & Drainage Design (preferred) to Roads/Highways Infrastructure projects (TfNSW - previously RMS/RTA)
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Road design experience for TfNSW (previously RMS/RTA)
- 4+ years of hands-on experience (ideally within a reputable Sydney based consultancy)
- An understanding of geometric road design
- Experience with the relevant design software packages
- Experience with other related engineering software packages advantageous - such as DRAINS, MUSIC, AutoCAD, Microstation, NavisWorks or InfraWorks
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely & accurately.
- Stakeholder project engagement/management.
- Remeuneraiton commensurate with experience $110,000-$150,000
- Interesting city shaping, resume defining major projects
- Regular internal promotions
- Women in Design and Construction advocates with internal programmes and representation
- Health and well-being employee programme
- Unique EVP
- Flexible working conditions and locations
- Mentorship from well-known industry peers
- Further educational opportunities
Your career is in your hands - now is the time to use the current market to your advantage and explore the opportunities.
Access Career Development Development Road Resume Talent Management Civil Engineering Music Infrastructure AutoCAD Construction Software Engineering Project Management Design Management