Job descriptionHeyyyyy! We're Cashrewards, a shopping gateway to cashback deals and more from Australia’s leading brands.
We exist to make every day more rewarding for our members, for our brand partners, for sick kids and for each other.
Australian-owned and operated, Cashrewards is the market leader in the exciting cashback category. We provide our 1.5 million members with awesome cashback deals, coupons and discounts on more than 2000 of the world’s biggest brands. Apple, Myer, Liquorland, Adidas, Bonds, Target, Booking.com, THE ICONIC and many many more call our platform home.
Our brand partners work with us because our unique proposition delivers best-in-market returns on their marketing investment, growing sales and increasing customer loyalty. To date we have delivered more than $3 billion of sales for our brand partners, translating into over $100 million of real cash savings for members. Along the way we have donated more than $1 million to the Starlight Foundation, helping bring joy to more than 30,000 sick children and their families.
We're backed by 1835i, one of Australia's leading venture funds, and we sit in their portfolio alongside some of Australia's most promising fintech and e-commerce companies including Airwallex, Valiant Finance, Divipay and Slyp.
About the Role Develop and execute a world class learning strategy for the Cashrewards business, ensuring we stand out in the market as an aspirational place to work due to our overarching employee value proposition.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract position. We are open to Part-time and Full-time candidates applying for the position.
- Partner closely with the P&C team and key stakeholders across the organisation to gather a deep understanding of learning appetite and requirements to help the team develop the right skills to ensure we deliver on the business strategy
- Develop the L&D strategy, to feed in to the overarching P&C strategy, ensuring we develop our people across core skills and competencies
- Be a learning champion in the business. Deep dive in to teams learning needs and outcomes, ensuring we are measuring outcomes and have a continuous improvement mindset
- Plan, implement, manage and host learning workshops, peer to peer learning sessions, external learning opportunities, ensuring our offering in this space is creative, fit for purpose and within budget
- Support the wider P&C team on broader BAU items across the People space
- Experienced Learning expert, with deep knowledge of designing, hosting and executing on a learning curriculum
- Experience in leading/managing projects and working with teams across departments to achieve measurable outcomes
- Confident in leading, hosting and facilitating learning sessions in person and virtually
- Experienced in assessing learning needs and developing a strategy which is fit for purpose
- Passionate about all things people
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and develop relationships across multiple levels within the organisation
We have the opportunity to have a hugely positive impact on Australians. We are well-funded in a high growth category with proven product-market fit. We have a unique, vibrant and diverse culture and we encourage collaboration, pioneering new ideas and pushing the boundaries. We pride ourselves on having fun along the way.
With our centrally located Sydney CBD (next to the QVB) and Chatswood office, we offer flexible working and empowerment (and we really mean it!) as well as other great benefits including: summer hours, double cashback, discounted gym and wellness offering with Class Pass, birthday leave, and 16 weeks parental leave, as well as countless social events. We’re experiencing amazing growth and we’re excited to welcome new members to our passionate, engaged and dedicated team. Join us for an amazing ride!